- Architect and program your Scala applications with microservices using the right strategies, by avoiding common gotchas and remaining responsive with higher throughput
- Improve the scalability and responsiveness of your application.
- Examine a number of real-world use cases and hands-on code examples
- Build your very own CQRS system with an example using Akka Persistence and Apache Kafka
- Learn how microservices communicates using REST and other asynchronous means
- Automatically convert JSON to Object and avoid manual parsing
- Learn how to handle blocking calls
- Best practices for building robust microservices
- Understand the application of the Reactive Manifesto in microservices
- Handle failures with Akka
- Write Reactive microservices using Akka HTTP
- Learn what Lagom is and how to use it write microservices
Related KindleBooks from Scala Microservices:
Finally I get this Kindlebooks, The narrator's voice is super relaxing. thanks for all these kindle I can get now!
I like this very much! Has very good points.
I did not think that this would work, my best friend showed me this website, and it does! I get my most wanted Audio eBook
wtf this great scala-microservices.pdf Kindles eBook for free!
I appreciate books like these. To have the possibility of success at your fingertips and understand how is the key. I have taken notes and will practice this lifestyle. Positive brings positive, and negative invites negative. A good read I recommend it for all ages.
It's very easy to get quality Kindlebooks of pdf file.
this kindles download is success ....
so many fake sites. this is the first one which worked! Many thanks
wtffff i do not understand this!